How did the group respond? To me? To my material? To other members of the group? Was this as expected?
How did I feel about the session - good, uneasy, bad? Can I pinpoint a reason for this? The room? My presentation? My material?
I felt bad to be honest. I realized as the session was occurring that the participants weren't really engaged. The way the material was presented contributed to this. Most of the things I had planned did not happen due to time limits. An hour was not enough. Activities that were suppose to happen at the beginning of the session did not and that greatly affected the course.
Did I meet any of my goals this session? Did I identify new goals during the session?
I don't feel as if I did. The session felt more of tasks being done versus the participants actually digging deep. I did not identify new goals for this session.